How To Apply?
A high school diploma or GED is required to apply to KBU. Each person desiring admission to KBU must submit a completed application packet to the KBU Admissions Office. Students who have earned an undergraduate or graduate degree may apply for graduate admission through our Bridge Program.
To be considered for admission, all students must submit the following to KBU:
- Application for Admission
- Life experience in ministry summary that includes education, employment, secular and religious seminars attended, church work experience, special training, etc.
- Cover letter stating the student’s educational, spiritual goals and any points of special interest that should be considered by the admissions committee.
- Copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- 2”x 2” picture
The Admissions Committee of Kingdom Bible University reviews all applications. Acceptance into any Kingdom Bible University program is at the discretion of the Academic Committee and the Office of the President whose decisions are final.
In order to be accepted into a program at the Kingdom Bible University, the student must meet the following criteria.
- Students must be committed to the absolute Lordship of Christ, through an ongoing relationship with Him, and by a desire to reach greater maturity in Him, in full obedience to His will.
- A copy of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, for entrance into all levels of the graduate programs.